6.22.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #75 Mon 06.22.09

Oh, to be this on top of things, as we are. It seems that the internet is now the preferred source for news. That's over TV, radio and newspapers. How convenient for those who are regular visitors to www.thejaneellen.com because it is the home of The Scoop. The only place to get up-to-the-minute news in detail for Putnam County, Tennessee. That's just not happening anywhere else. At all. I could go on. But I will control myself.

Matthew McConaughey and his girlfriend and baby mama of 11-month-old Levi are expecting again. It does make me happy when people with good DNA spread it around.

The Hangover slipped to number two this past weekend and Sandra Bullock's The Proposal led the pack with $34.1 million. Year One made just over $20 million.

Adam Lambert has issued this statement: "The work I did back then in no way reflects the music I am currently in the studio working on." Hi-Fi Recordings/Wilshire Records is releasing some of his older stuff. I posted "Want" in Friday's blog. It's OK. The song isn't great but his voice is. I'm sure Glambert completists will want it.

If you want a sneak peak at how amazing Studio Six Limited is, find The Jane Ellen on Facebook and look at the two pictures I put up on Sunday. One of me, one of Brien Travis, both from Friday's magazine photo shoot. If you live anywhere near Tennessee, and you need spectacular work done, contact them at www.studiosixlimited.com.

OK, did some great cooking yesterday. Let me roll through this because it could not be easier. Coconut shrimp. Get the biggest you can find. Flour them, dip them in beaten eggs, then roll in coconut, fry, done. Sauce is one cup of apricot jam, one teaspoon of horseradish and one teaspoon of lime juice. Thank me later. I'm going to try the same thing with chicken tenders.

Tonight everything on www.thejaneellen.com will be updated. The recipe of the week will be my mocha pie. It's a frozen pie that is very easy to make. Plus, you'll get your DVR record list which is full of good stuff, and more. Jay tells you about container gardens and Eda has some interesting Hollywood chat in there. And a new book review from Jim. And you may have noticed you can now contact everyone on staff through the Know Jane page. Feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment