6.11.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #68 Thu 06.11.09

Adam and I postulated our Lost theories. Let's see. The people from Heroes rescue them and take them to the Fringe people. Meh. My favorite is a DeLorean comes to the island and takes them back. To the future. Then Adam corrected me. Over and over again. You simply must hear it. I made the error of saying Back to the Future II and III sucked. Adam corrected me. Go to www.thejaneellen.com and click on Hear Jane. Honestly. Adam explains it all. Matthew Fox says the final season is going to be "very satisfying and cathartic and redemptive and beautiful." That's great. We knew that.

Michael Jackson's ear has apparently been hacked to pieces to save his nose. Megan Fox may play Buffy in the movie. True Blood returns for its new season on HBO. And there's a True Blood fragrance--attract a human. Now I want to smell it.

Carrie Prejean is no longer is no longer Miss California. Seems she missed many appearances so The Donald cut her loose. Tami Farrell is the new Miss California.

And a major storm is whipping up so I'll just post this and roll. I have fried green tomatoes and cheese grits waiting for me at my friend Leslie's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment