5.29.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #59 Fri 05.29.09

Funny funny video reactions here of Adam Lambert fans who were sorely disappointed, to put it mildly when he didn't win Idol. And you know I was all about Adam. But this stuff is rich.

The movie that will so obviously be the winner over the weekend is G rated UP with the voice talents of Ed Asner, Christopher Plummer, and John Ratzenberger in it. You should go to http://www.imdb.com/ and look up Ratzenberger by the way. He's been a voice talent in everything. He wasn't just in Cheers you know.

The Brothers Bloom looks interesting to me. It's a PG 13 drama with Rachel Weisz and Adrien Brody. It's about brothers. And their name is Bloom. That aside, they're con men and one wants to retire but the other wants to pull one last con. There's a foreign film out called Departures.

And a movie I have no intentions of seeing because of the fly crawling into the nose scene that I have already seen ad nauseum and that is Sam Raimi's Drag Me Into Hell which is actually PG 13. It's about a gypsy curse. Always running down the gypsies.

Why did Jim say I looked like white trash? Oh, you'll have to hear it from his lips at http://www.thejaneellen.com/. He always has something nice to say to me. But this one took the cake.

Seems Canada is THE most popular country for those who like to travel. The U.S. is number 10. Italy came in second. I would love to see Rome. It's just the flying. So we had a big discussion on my flying issues. Well, not a big discussion, I still have issues. Brien's trying to help me face them by getting me in a small plane. I don't see how that will help.

We also talked about when it is appropriate to call 911. And when it isn't. Some people.

Have a great weekend. Be sure to check the website on Sunday. The recipe of the week will change then, and Jim will have a new book review posted. Wooooo!

1 comment: