8.14.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #114 Fri 08.14.09

Chocolate is good for you. Again. Turns out a little bit of chocolate is great for what ails those recovering from a heart attack. Chocolate specifically. Not just any candy. It has to do with the cocoa bean you see. Beans, good for your heart. But chocolate in moderation. Let's not have a free for all now. See, I don't eat candy anymore. But fruit covered with dark chocolate, is fruit. See? My rules. Same applies to nuts. Cover them in dark chocolate, still not candy.

Jerry O'Connell is starting law school. Because he can I suppose.

Brooks and Dunn are talking more about how they're going to milk the break up of the act. I mean, the new greatest hits album and final tour. They say they have not had a falling out. They're just done.

Victoria Beckham will make more than one appearance on American Idol. FOX, I am still available.

Jim and I talk about the diet that makes you lazy and stupid. You'll have to hear it to see if you're already on it. Go to www.thejaneellen.com.

New movies out today, Peter Jackson produced District 9 is an R sci-fi. Ponyo is a G animated family movie, The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard is and R comedy with Brien Travis, oh, I mean Jeremy Piven, Spread is an R comedy with Ashton Kutcher, and The Time Traveler's Wife is a PG13 drama, plus Bandslam, a PG comedy. Whew! That's a lot. And I'm only interested in District 9. Well, I do have a lot of testosterone.

No comments:

Post a Comment