8.13.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #113 Thu 08.13.09

Rare form. That's what Adam Cravens was in today. He came out about his deep love of the film The Wizard of Oz. It's celebrating its 70 year anniversary. And yet he didn't know that, in real live, the daughter of Dorothy married the son of the Tin Man. Shame. We talked about how we were surprised that no one had remade the movie. Not that they should. And so I suggested some casting that sickened and disgusted Adam. Perhaps you should find out what I said. Go to Hear Jane at www.thejaneellen.com.

LaToya Jackson is in talks to be on Dancing With the Stars. I have said repeatedly that I am available. The only drawback, really, is I am not a celebrity nor am I a professional ballroom dancer. But still, I try.

Michael Jackson's estate continues to grow and will make hundreds of millions by the end of the year. There will be commemorative Michael Jackson coins and, as I'm sure everyone expected, Michael Jackson school supplies.

Seth MacFarlane outed baby Stewie on Family Guy. What a shocker.

Tony Danza is hoping to star in a new reality show that appalled Adam. It's called Teach. If it gets approved by the school system, he will co-teach a 10th grade English class at North East High School in Philadelphia.

Yeah. And I still don't have a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment