7.06.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #85 Mon 07.06.09

Michael Jackson's ghost. Really now. We've posted the link at www.thejaneellen.com if you click on the Entertain Yourself page with Eda's Hollywood Vine and the Tube Job. See for yourself. Jim is a non-believer. I do like how the shadow had the decency to show up while the Larry King Live cameras were on. So rare these days for ghosts to do that. But if it really is Michael Jackson, wouldn't it be moonwalking?

1.6 million fans registered online to get tickets to his Memorial at the Staples center. But there are not that many tickets to be had. Of course some are being sold on eBay or thousands. Debbie Rowe does rate VIP seating. And I do know that Jennifer Hudson will perform. But that's all I've got.

Simon Cowell is producing Susan Boyle's debut album. He says it'll be so good they won't do just show tunes. What's that supposed to mean? I bet they even get a Christmas album out of her.

So there's this reality show that will air in Istanbul in the fall. They're looking for ten real atheists and the idea is to covert them. The winner gets religion, and a trip. You go to Mecca if you become a Muslim, the Vatican if you become a Christian, Jerusalem if you become a Jew and Tibet if you become a Buddhist. Now if I were an atheist, which I'm not, I would want to go to the Vatican just because it's in Italy and the food is fantastic. I'm just sayin'.

Joey Chesnut has won for the second year in a row. He has beaten Kobayashi Maru. Oh, that's a Star Trek thing. He's beaten Takeru Kabayahsi. This time he ate 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes, Takeru ate 64 and 1/2. This is the Nathan's Famous Fourth of July International Hot Dog Eating Contest. I've seen them do this. They dip them in water. Creepy. Buns and all mind you.

New stuff on the website. Go and see. Listen to Jim show his ignorance by bashing one of my favorite films www.thejaneellen.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment