10.01.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary # 147 Thu 10.01.09

Rocktober. One surefire way to irritate Jim is to say that every day for the rest of the month. You could then switch to Rollvember but it doesn't have the same panache for me.

Since Jim likes so few things, I demanded that he say just what he does like. If you have been sleepless, wondering what he has approved of, listen at Hear Jane www.thejaneellen.com. I will only tell you two the films It's A Wonderful Life and Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring. I will let you hear the others from him.

In Pasadena, a woman sought to express her disdain for her former common law husband by frying up the seven goldfish they had lovingly bought together. She only ate three of them. He was distraught to find out that eating fish isn't a crime. Even in Texas.

Hey, what do you get when you kill 83,000 rats? Why a color TV. And in Bangladesh, you get a 14 inch color TV. The guy who did it had to turn in the rat tails as proof. I guess now he uses the line, want to see my 14 inch in color. I suppose it works.

There are many things brewing. Let me just say, if you live in Tennessee, you will want to make sure that you have January 30th open. It will be one fantastic evening. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment