10.05.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #149 Mon 10.05.09

That thing with your mouth. Don't you have to do that thing with your mouth when you put on mascara? So I don't see how you could possibly be putting on eye make up while you are driving. And yet, half a million car accidents are caused by women between the ages of 17 and 21 who admit to doing such a thing. Now, I do keep my car stocked with lip gloss. It fits perfectly in the cell phone holder in the console. But I can do that without looking as I know where my lips are. And I don't have to make that face. Bizarre. Plus, I wouldn't leave the house without mascara. Unclean! Unclean!

Which is completely different from undead, which ruled at the box office. Zombieland made over $25 million. Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs came in second and has, over three weekends, made over $82 million, and the 3D release of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 (which will only be out for 2 weeks) made $12.5 million. You see, Toy Story 3 comes out next year.

Beyonce's parents have been married since 1980. And yet her father has been slapped with a paternity suit by one Alexsandra Wright. She is six months pregnant and says Matthew Knowles is the baby daddy. I assume one DNA test will follow.

Jim and I had quite a discussion over neighbors. Do you know yours well? Would you be the one on TV saying that he always kept to himself? and you never would've expected it? Well, I always expect it. I'm not accusing my neighbors of anything by the way. I'm just saying, expect it. You should hear it www.thejaneellen.com. ESPN reporter Erin Andrews was stalked by her neighbor and the other neighbors were commenting.

It's all new and fresh on the website. Yes sirree. And your nominations are appreciated. For just a few days you can nominate the show at www.podcastawards.com. But go to the main page of the website first because you need two pieces of information first. And we fall under the category of Entertainment, as opposed to Education, though that could be argued, or Religious, etc. There's a giveaway to register for, along with all new columns, a cookie recipe, and more. So look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment