11.30.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #186 Mon 11.30.09

Jay Thomas joined me on the last day of November's show. Ah, Jay. We've known each other since freshman year of high school. So that's something like 17 years now. We reminisced about how I trained him in radio broadcasting. My theory on why most people in radio are overweight. My sister Judy's interesting way about her. Ah, that's amusing stuff right there. And Jay's history of birthday gifts. You see, he has a December birthday and impressed upon me how he was always short-gifted from family. "This is your birthday and Christmas gift." I always double-gifted because it's not his fault he was born in December. We had a mighty good time with today's show. I suggest you listen at Hear Jane www.thejaneellen.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment