11.20.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast #182 Fri 11.20.09

Larry the Cable Guy's Hula Palooza Christmas Luau made its debut on CMT with yours truly. Here's the schedule. I am dressed as a tourist wearing blue and a red head behind the bar, I am with a young blonde girl in the waiting for Santa scene where Larry and Tony Orlando are playing kids (I'm in a green sweater and khakis), and I'm totally in the wrestling scene on the right of your screen holding a poster. Pretty much in line with the Kris Kringle shots. I'm wearing grey, top row. Can't miss me with this platinum hair. And at the end of the show we all go on stage. And going in and out of commercials there's all the bad dancing sooooo, enjoy that.

Lost returns on February 2, 2010. Which is good news. But the bad news is that it's the final season.

Oprah will wrap her show in September 2011. I imagine I will be her replacement. I have quite an imagination.

Movies out are The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Planet 51, The Blind Side and Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.

Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment