11.18.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #180 Wed 11.18.09

DWTS final three is Donny and Kym, Mya and Dmitry, Kelly and Louis. Had Maks and I been allowed to compete...Oh yeah, I wasn't asked. Yet. Donny Osmond does have a fan base older than Mya and Kelly put together. And if all his family votes he is sure to win. If my memory serves me correctly, he has made it as far as Marie did.

Donner, party of four? Ah cannibalism. Not for everyone. Sure it's funny when it's hundreds of years old. Not so much when it just happened in Moscow. Seems these three homeless guys killed and then chopped up a 25-year-old man. After they ate what they want they tried to sell what was left to a place that made kebobs. Which led Jim and I to a discussion of whether or not if your life depended on it, and the person was already dead and you had nothing to do with it, would you eat another human? Jim won't even eat seafood so, uh, no for him. But he would drink his own urine.

Ken Ober passed away this weekend at the far too young age of 52. We listened to a brief clip from Remote Control, the show he hosted on MTV. The category was Gershwin, Beethoven, or Partridge Family. I enjoyed it immensely.

You will have to hear the show in which I think I admit that there isn't any guy I can think of that I want to see completely naked. Just partially. Go to Hear Jane at www.thejaneellen.com. I certainly don't want to see the joker who thought he was a ninja and got his butt impaled on a fence. Not now anyway. Oh, he was drunk, what a surprise.

Have a fab Wednesday. I have many audio books to record. My dulcet tones are wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment