11.16.2009

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast #178 Mon 11.16.09

John Cusack loves me. I assume. And that was before 2012 made scads of money this past weekend.

Go to www.beautifulpeople.com. They say the British are the ugliest people in the world. Brazilian and Scandinavians are the most attractive. There are 360,000 members who vote on the applicants and they have rejected 1.8 million of them. I have the urge to sign up and see if they will accept me. I'm not planning to date anyone. Being married and all. Just curious.

Justin Halpern's 73 year old dad may be the basis for a TV show. And it's all because he's funny. Justin has been posting things his dad says on Twitter and over 700,000 people follow him. Things like: "Why would I want to check a voicemail on my cell phone? People want to talk to me, call again. If I want to talk to you, I'll answer." "I turn the kitchen faucet on and the shower burns you, yes, I get it. No, I'm not gonna stop, I'm just saying yes, I get that concept."

Some group wrote a manifesto saying, and this is for real so I will quote it it that "The Golden Girls seized upon this opportunity to cross the hormonal wires of America's lost generation...Our horny, lonely boys sought out intimate comforts with like minded Golden Girls addicts who didn't mind each other's theatrical voices and touch-feely hand gestures." They also blamed Duran Duran too. Yes, it's real. Real ridiculous. All Golden Girls ever gave me an urge for was cheesecake.

New stuff on the website. Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment