2.17.2010

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #229 02.17.10

So I was not the only one who just didn't realize that today was Ash Wednesday. It snuck up on everyone I knew. I decided to give up snacking. Which is very difficult for me. I shouldn't be doing it anyway. Adam said he could not survive. Truly, you need to see Adam eat. He is so small and yet can consume vast quantities. It's fascinating.

American Idol started to narrow down the field to get it to the final 24 and Big Mike, the new dad, did make it.

Adam and I talked about the Family Guy episode that got the Palin family talking. If you want to hear it, I suggest you go and listen to it at Hear Jane on the website.

OK, I clearly cannot finish this. My husband refuses to stop talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment