3.03.2010

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #238 Wed 03.03.10

It's double three day. March the third. Adam called it triple play day. Yes, I know, I've been a total slacker regarding these updates. You'd think I had nothing to do. Today I found out that retail stores can resell used, as in previously worn, underwear. OK, a bra, well, ew, but, not usually an area known for fluids. That's really I'm going to say.

I can't believe I am going to say this though. I'm working on a recipe and, hard to believe, too much butter. Butter makes things spread. Insert joke here. In a cookie it can make it spread too much. So I switched it to a bar. Sure they taste great. But I'm still looking at a 7 when it should be a 10.

Oh, the show. Adam and I talked about my new friend John and whether or not he sounded like Fat Tony from The Simpsons. Adam assumed he sounded like one of the Mario Brothers. Not Mario Lopez. I think Adam's imitation sounded like the Lucky Charms guy by the way. Not like a pisan at all. But Adam's British accent only sounds like Ringo Starr so what are you gonna do?

We simply cannot do a show without mentioning Star Trek. Totally valid. You see, Adam and Brien and I, celebrating our geekiness. Have the original Star Trek communicator noise as our text message alert on our cell phones. The only problem is when we are all together. We realized why wasn't this a problem on Star Trek when their communication devices went off with the same noises? Didn't someone else think it was theirs? Then the comedy ensued. Do go to www.thejaneellen.com and click on Hear Jane. I found it most satisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment