3.08.2010

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #241 Mon 03. 08.10

Gorgeous Monday, 70 degrees, Miss Slacker can't even write a blog in a timely fashion. What can I say. But that doesn't let you out of your obligation regarding today's show. That's the glory of a podcast. Every day I have people ask me why I'm not doing morning radio. It's been more than a year. I'm not going back. This is one of the things I do now. And you get it on iTunes for free whenever you want or listen from your PC whenever you want. No commercials. All me all the time. Sweet deal, isn't it? I should say so.

Today you get Jim and I talking about the Oscars. Clooney clearly making hand gestures to me throughout the show. Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin did a fine job though I felt Steve had the best lines. Robert Downey Jr. and Tina Fey were magnificent as presenters. And the biggest omission Bea Arthur and Farrah Fawcett left off of the In Memoriam, yet Michael Jackson remained. I have no issue with Michael being in, but the word given was they were left off because they were known mostly from their television work. Well, he was known mostly for his music. Happy place, Clooney. Sigh. I just know he smells good. Don't ruin it for me. It takes 82 years for a woman to win best director? For crying out loud.

Jim did his once a year bit of yard work for an hour or so and kvetched the rest of Sunday, and Monday. You see, he does clean out the gutter. But without gloves. How lame, and disgusting, is that? But then he doesn't collect the muck, or tree branches, he has torn down. That's for me to do. Luckily, I have people.

Go to the website, plenty of new stuff. There's a seafood dish, it's Lent you know. Jay's Can U Dig It is all about berries. And Adam has a new feature in Geek Chic. Do take a peek. It's www.thejaneellen.com. And the show is at Hear Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment