3.10.2010

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #243

Gary Chapman. What a show. Go listen. Now. I command you. Hear Jane at www.thejaneellen.com. It's one of the best. Gary sings, he dances. OK he just sings. Gary has a new website called www.ahymnaweek.com. You'll have to visit it or listen to the show to get the full story but the short version is, it's for his parents. It's beautiful.

You know, I've said it before, I'm just lucky to have talented friends. Makes me realize I'm just lucky. I can bake. I can accessorize. I can snort when I laugh. I don't really "do" anything. But Gary can sing and play and it's gorgeous. I even put it on video to prove it. Also to prove that I can accessorize.

We talked about how he knows all the ingredients to the famous Elvis fried peanut butter and banana sammich. It was made for him by the same guy who made it for Elvis. This was relevant because I brought my banana bread which I call The Elvis because of the bananas, a given, the peanut butter chips, and the chocolate chips as well. So terrific warmed up with buttah.

We chatted about Ouja boards and gulllible people. How we could make a few extra grand. Really, a show you shouldn't miss. I may even listen to it again. We will make it a regular thing, trust me. And my friend Cassie, The Mrs. Gary, we even dragged her into it as well. What a perfect day. How I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment