3.09.2010

The Jane Ellen Experience Podcast Summary #242 Tue 03.09.10

The Oscar talk continues. Jim and I talked much about Jimmy Kimmel's Handsome Men's Club which is nothing short of hilarious. I almost got Jim to admit he was wrong regarding the first African American woman to win an Oscar, Hattie McDaniel. But it was Butterfly McQueen who said the "birthin' no babies" quote in Gone With the Wind. You had to have heard Monday's show to know what I'm talking about. Or maybe you don't care. I cared that I was right. So Jim agreed that we could all be right.

In Jersey about six women were hospitalized because they chose to get bathtub caulk in their butt for butt implants. Oddly enough, it's not a good thing to go to non-plastic surgeons for this sort of thing. Bathtub caulk for non-medical grade silicone. Seriously. They thought this was a good idea?

I share a story about a straight, male friend of mine who is regularly hit upon by gay men. It's worth a listen at Hear Jane www.thejaneellen.com.

Go to another straight male friend of mine's website www.ahymnaweek.com it's Gary Chapman. Jim shows how I will know none of the songs, yet have a great time with Gary as I do the show from his house tomorrow. If I can ever find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment